If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always got.
Here are 10 thought provoking questions you can ask yourself as you approach the end of the year. Sometimes just asking the right question is the answer.
- What one thing have I not done that I really want to do and what’s holding me back?
- At what time in my recent past have I felt most passionate and alive?
- Where have I been forcing myself to heal faster than what feels right?
- What would I do differently if I knew nobody would judge me?
- What have I learnt from my mistakes?
- What signs have I been misinterpreting or ignoring?
- How have I been cheating on my future by thinking thoughts of my past?
- Where have I been focusing too much on the outcome?
- How is life asking me to grow right now and what am I committed to changing?
- What can I do with my current limitations?