If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always got.
Here are 10 thought provoking questions you can ask yourself as you approach the end of the year.
- What one thing have I not done that I really want to do and what’s holding me back?
- At what time in my recent past have I felt most passionate and alive?
- Where have I been forcing myself to heal faster than what feels right?
- What would I do differently if I knew nobody would judge me?
- What have I learnt from my mistakes?
- What signs have I been misinterpreting or ignoring?
- How have I been cheating on my future by thinking thoughts of my past?
- Where have I been focusing too much on the outcome?
- How is life asking me to grow right now and what am I committed to changing?
- What can I do with my current limitations?
Sometimes just asking the right question is the answer.
I wish you a very peaceful and restful festive season.